Dec 10, 2010

A Glimmer of Hope



The holidays are so stressful for RAD kids (and their parents). The busyness, school performances, and crowded households full of friends and relatives all contribute to the many bad days our kids have this time of year.

So, when our kids have a shining moment, it's cause for celebration. Last Sunday Cutie's class wrote their own version of the 23rd Psalm. My favorite line in Cutie's Psalm was "I am never alone when I'm with my mom. Thank you God for my family."

Celebrating this glimmer of hope with you!
Andrea

4 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

so sweet. Those glimmers of hope are what keep us going!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!
What a sweet thing...laminate that baby and post it where you can see it during the less great moments.

Andrea said...

Thanks so much, Bargain Babe and Dawn, for sharing in my joy! Victories, no matter how small, should be shouted from the rooftops!! Can't wait to hear of these moments from ya' all. :)

Unknown said...

I needed to know that the god days will return. Thanks for posting that maybe we are making a difference even when it seems hidden.