May 15, 2011

CRAP

Does anyone else think it's NOT COOL that our kiddo's diagnosis when abbreviated is the word RAD?  I mean, really....it is so NOT RAD....for us or them!

I've been trying to think of things to rename it.

Here are a few of my thoughts...feel free to play along.
If we can't laugh then we will cry right?

Crazy Reactive Attachment Psychosis     (CRAP)
Attachment Stunted pSychosis                  (ASS)

So, what do you think?  What would you name it if you had the chance?

Although I do have to say that it is kinda nice that when my husband comes home and asks me how the day has been I can say, "It's been a RAD day."  That is probably much nicer than saying, "It's been an ASS day," or, "It's been a CRAP day."

So, maybe there are two sides to this debate...but I'm just saying...RAD...it's a bit ironic isn't it?

1 comment:

The Lundy 5 said...

CRAP, love it! And fyi, you are not alone! I came here looking for your email (mine is margie1@lundy5.com) to tell you about a RAD retreat. Christy B sent me and if you don't know about Orlando, please please email me!
And feel free not to publish this comment as it's not much of a comment, sorry, just hoping to connect!